Vision and Values
‘Creating an irresistible climate for achievement’
- We challenge, support & encourage every student to achieve their potential.
- We believe effort and dedication lead to success and we raise aspirations.
- We personalise our provision to meet the needs of individuals.
- We enable our students to flourish as confident learners and leaders of our community.
- We create a culture where all stakeholders feel valued, supported and proud.
- We work collaboratively to improve outcomes for our students and support other schools to improve.
We seek to deliver this vision within an inclusive ethos that meets the needs and values the contribution of every individual. Our ethos is built on the following values: